Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
80 posts Page 6 of 8
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
For the wild card / my choice photo I have to share the bacon flavored treats I saw in a candy shop. You probably can't read the writing on the frosting box; it says "Perfect for cakes, cookies and cupcakes or just squeeze it straight into your mouth!" No, we didn't buy any. :P
bacon S.jpg
bacon S.jpg (164.76 KiB) Viewed 482 times

Next I have one for shelter.
shelter S.jpg
shelter S.jpg (165.32 KiB) Viewed 482 times

Courtney
or just squeeze it straight into your mouth!

Oh my ... shades of the Wisconsin State Fair.

That's a great shelter. Looks like it's been there awhile.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Good grief!!! I can't imagine bacon frosting or lollipops.
Couple more and then just a couple to go. I may have to sub for the 90's one as I have no clue. :roll:

Anyway, for V
v.jpg
v.jpg (230.2 KiB) Viewed 477 times

And for bare (as in bare chest, arms, legs)
fire dancer.jpg
fire dancer.jpg (100.25 KiB) Viewed 477 times
This is 'my choice' photo for the month. Spotted while heading home from Tampa, shot through the car window. Might be a good idea with gas prices going up!!!

radio flyer
Great imagination on all three, Tennie.
I especially like the car (complete with Wisconsin plates)

Rusty

Courtney,
Sure an interesting find for your wild card. Wonder how much bacon stuff they sell.
The birds must love the nice shelter during the hard winters you area experiences.
Both are nice captures.

Tennie,
Nice captures of your fun finds.

sh-bear-02-12-Sm.jpg
sh-bear-02-12-Sm.jpg (132.1 KiB) Viewed 469 times

I think this represents a prehistoric bear which supposedly roamed in the Grapevine, Tx area. (Lots of prehistoric finds in the surrounding area.)
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
That sure is a strange looking bear, Betty

This is the top three floors of a lakefront condo. I was about a block away in a marina parking lot and had no idea what I would get ... happy to see I didn't stumble onto any salacious activity. I do, however, see who didn't make his bed this morning.
Zoom.jpg
Zoom.jpg (138.94 KiB) Viewed 468 times

Rusty

Rusty, well zoomed! I bet most of the people who live in those condos don't realize how much one can see into their homes with a zoom.

Tennie - I love the Radio Flyer wind-up car! Good idea to use the birds for V.

Betty, I am pretty sure the bird house is actually a nesting box only used in the spring by a particular kind of duck. It, and a couple others, were placed at the edge of what looks like it would be a small pond or marsh in the summer. Right now it is just a snow covered "field." Most, but not all, ducks have migrated south for the winter. The only reason I figured out these big nesting boxes are for ducks is because I saw one enter one a couple years ago. What a funny looking prehistoric bear!

Courtney
Courtney, 'duck nesting box' explains why it looks like an exceptionally roomy bird house. First one of those that I've seen.

Rusty, looks like the perfect condo for exhibitionists. Nice results for such a distant shot.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
80 posts Page 6 of 8