Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
38 posts Page 4 of 4
Russ & Irv -- beautiful images
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
wow the Art this week is just fantastic.
Everyone's work is an inspiration this week. I took time out to do something. The results I used are what I have been creating for my grandson.
Peace.jpg
Peace.jpg (71.91 KiB) Viewed 649 times
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Well done Christell. It is beautiful.
Thank you, Judy. I appreciate it.

WOW! Rusty...yous is RED HOT....I love it. What a result.
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Christell, that is a really good result. I like how you blended and combined and made a sketch.

Tennie, is that a hyena? You prettied him up nicely. I really really like your motion art.

Russ, the dog looks very good in your art. :thumbsup:

Irv, isn't it nice when you happen to be flying at the right time? Since I don't fly very often at all, I don't get many chances for a shot like that.

Courtney
The art just keeps getting better! Love the dog, gorgeous sunset and Christell, as always, great art!

Courtney...yes, a hyena. Looked rather sweet sleeping and then did him in Painter (not the full one, just the lite one). Thanks for the comment on 'motion'....mostly just a straight shot with him moving too quickly, almost deleted it but I rather liked it so I added some texture and called it art. :bigwink: :oops:
Christell - beautiful montage.

Tennie - I missed that motion image. I didn't see it as I was too busy trying sorting out Flickr. Great result. It is amazing how a bit of inspired tweaking can rescue what looked like a disaster!

Angela
Man cannot change the direction of the wind but he can adjust the sails
38 posts Page 4 of 4