Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
38 posts Page 2 of 4
VALENTINE-SNOOPY-&-b.jpg
VALENTINE-SNOOPY-&-b.jpg (131.83 KiB) Viewed 499 times

fwiw: I'm finally learning PS vector tools (pen tool. paths, shapes, etc) -- really fun to do
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Snoopy and Betty - :biggrin: Very nice!

Angela, your clouds and sky creation is beautiful, it looks like a painting. Great result.

Courtney
Betty, I love your entry. Maybe someday I will learn how to do things like that.

Angela, your wonderful piece is something I could see framed and hanging on my wall. I have to agree with Betty; I'd love to see a larger view of the ocean scape.
Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

I have just tried to use the image command in a test post and am being Forbidden. I don't know if I am doing it wrong or the forum is being stroppy. I'll try again later.

Betty - well done with the vector images. I still tend to go back to Xara when I need vectors

Angela
Man cannot change the direction of the wind but he can adjust the sails
Great shot of the ice sculpture, Courtney. Angela, beautiful seascape!

Angela, I find it easiest, using Flickr, to just go to share, grab the html/BBC code, choose your size and copy what's in the box. Come here and paste it in the reply.

The following is not an example of that though.

Attachments

thank you Courtney, Russ & Angela.

Tennie, do you paste the html/BBC code directly into the reply box without using the Img button?
Does that provide a clickable link to your Flickr image?
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Tried to post a Flickr link again this morning - still getting Forbidden

Tennie - I have just been grabbing the code in Flickr and posting it between the img brackets

Angela
bjt wrote: thank you Courtney, Russ & Angela.

Tennie, do you paste the html/BBC code directly into the reply box without using the Img button?
Does that provide a clickable link to your Flickr image?

Yes BJ, just past the code in the reply box. I never use the Img button and it works perfectly...and clicking the photo takes you back to the photo on Flickr.

Usually when I get the dreaded 'forbidden' is when I try to write too much along with it.
Nope - even just posting the code with no image button and no text is giving me Forbidden. Obviously I am still in the Naughty Corner!
Angela
Angela, one more thing...don't have the html (at the bottom) checked, it should be the BBcode.

This just worked for me.

motion
38 posts Page 2 of 4