Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
113 posts Page 8 of 12
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
Mary, the forbidden problem was reported again this morning.
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9570
Love the beautiful primroses!
I can just imagine all the activity at the nice Irish Pub a few days ago.
Hopefully, it won't be long before it will be enjoyable to sit in one of the chairs.
-nice captures-
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Thank you, Betty, for reporting the forbidden problem again. Lets hope that it's rectified this time.
Thanks, also, for your always-thoughtful comments.
Mary
Betty what a beautiful bird. Mary i love both of your flower photos they are so vibrant.
This isn't much of a shot for bizarre, so if I happen to get something better I will post again. But this one may have to do. It's not exactly bizarre, more like uncommon for me to see - a mass of feathers. Unfortunately some poor bird was some predator's dinner. I did not see any bones, carcass, feet, etc, just many many feathers all in one spot above the river.
feathers S.jpg
feathers S.jpg (176.09 KiB) Viewed 480 times

And on a happier note, here is a mass of Legos for colorful. I had Chris lay down and I placed several of his recent creations on top of him and took quite a few shots. None of them worked out the way I was trying to get them to look. Maybe I'll try a different lens... hmmmm.
Lego colors S.jpg
Lego colors S.jpg (117.14 KiB) Viewed 480 times

Courtney
Courtney i am optimistic i think it was a pillow fight! Boy Chris sure has been busy nice shot.
Courtney, we have an eagle who lives nearby and we often see a few white feathers when we walk under his trees, but nothing like that - must have been one big bird!

Early: Rhododendron flower in its early stages
Early.jpg
Early.jpg (198.2 KiB) Viewed 473 times

Mary
Mary beautiful flower. Maybe this year i will plant a few flowers.
Beautiful bird and flower shots, Betty and Mary.

This (so-called) sculpture sits on the old railway bridge next to our sailing club. It is called 'The Fisher of Dreams' and shows a fisherman with his bike and his dog. The former swing-bridge used to carry the East Coast main line to London which might help to explain the train-shaped 'fish' at the end of the fishing line. The old track has now been converted into a cycle route and this sculpture is supposed to add interest. I would rather it wasn't there. It is my offering for the bizarre category.

bizarre.jpg
bizarre.jpg (113.58 KiB) Viewed 466 times
Man cannot change the direction of the wind but he can adjust the sails
Fantastic sculpture. I love it.
Judy - a pillow fight? Excellent explanation!

Mary - I'm guessing it was a duck, or possibly even a goose because that is what is most common on the river. The predator I'm guessing was a coyote. Pretty blossoms in your picture.

Angela - I can't figure out the dog, unless it is supposed to be lifting its leg? If so, then I would not like that sculpture. Otherwise it wouldn't bother me; I've seen way worse for large outdoor "art!"

Courtney
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
113 posts Page 8 of 12