Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
68 posts Page 7 of 7
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
I'll start with abundant - abundant clutter, abundant Lego vehicles... you've seen this stuff before and I'm still trying to find a more creative way to photograph it.
abundance of Lego creations S.jpg
abundance of Lego creations S.jpg (168.66 KiB) Viewed 986 times

Next is healthy. On Easter day Chris was the only healthy one in the family so he was able to hunt for Easter eggs.
hunting eggs - healthy S.jpg
hunting eggs - healthy S.jpg (129.75 KiB) Viewed 986 times

Speaking of eggs, for the letter E I give you tie dyed egg creation.
egg artistry S.jpg
egg artistry S.jpg (130.2 KiB) Viewed 986 times

Courtney
Special - special eggs for a very special day
Special eggs S.jpg
Special eggs S.jpg (122.6 KiB) Viewed 985 times

Priceless - the missing front tooth/teeth grin of little kids
priceless snaggle tooth S.jpg
priceless snaggle tooth S.jpg (96.94 KiB) Viewed 985 times

My choice - I like this shot
choice S.jpg
choice S.jpg (75.71 KiB) Viewed 985 times

Courtney
Courtney i love seeing Chris in photos. You tell a wonderful story. Front tooth missing i agree Priceless!
Great selection, Courtney.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
BJ, can't understand why the bees would abandon such an abundantly blooming plant. Maybe they don't like those flys. Who does the petroleum testing? Private or government?

Courtney, love you April series and always enjoy seeing Chris and how he grows.

Thank you all for the nice comments on one of my favorite birds, the great blue heron. They are big enough not to be intimidated by humans so it is fairly easy to get close enough for a good shot.
Tennie, I guess getting up close is a good clue to getting such a clear and sharp photo - very nice!

Betty, the bees do die off due to a variety of negative conditions. We're keeping our fingers crossed regarding ours. DH will go back up to our rural area soon to check on them. Meanwhile, a friend is checking to make sure there's enough sugar water, though they are getting some pollen now.

Courtney, you get such good shots of Chris! My favorites are his concentration with the egg and the one with the missing tooth!

Mary
Thank you all for the kind comments. It's nice to know my many photos of Chris haven't bored everyone yet. When I was selecting and posting my images I thought to myself that I was being too one-dimensional. But I did not shoot much this month, and it just flew by, so that is all I had.

Courtney
Courtney, I go along with the others. It's always fun to see Chris & his current interests & activities. The processing is nice, esp on your choice photo.

Mary, I think I read that this area's bees are dying off because of a fungus disease -- maybe, something which started with the summer '11 prolonged, intense drought.

Tennie, The petroleum tests are conducted by private companies. Seems like someone knocks on the door about once a year wanting permission to enter the property for testing purposes. Been going on for years.

Thanks to all who participated this month. It was terrific to see the wonderful posts. :)
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
68 posts Page 7 of 7