Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
68 posts Page 5 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
An entry for abundant.

I decided to paint the exterior of our house. Along one side of our house my DW keeps a few of her gardening things. I moved the abundant number of containers for my DW's flower projects from one side so I could start my painting project. BTW: the 4 trash cans are full of potting soil of one type or another and they are extremely heavy.

Russ, looks like a busy project in progress.

Judy, I had a hint that something was happening in the Yaupon, because the birds were zooming into & out of that one spot. Also, they were in the same general area last year. I hope the owls don't find out about the nest.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
E = Emergency
Coming home from one of our jaunts we were delayed for about 45 min. There were 5 firetrucks, several ambulances, multiple police vehicles (including one totally unmarked, even the license plate didn't give it away as usual...only the flashing lights from inside). This helicopter is the 1st of 2 that arrived.

Attachments

Russ put my house on your to do list. Tennie you know it is bad when they call in the copters.
Seeing something like Tennie's impressive emergency, makes one appreciate life more.

PRICELESS: nature's beauty
Chicago-Peace-spring-2012 by BJ USA, on Flickr
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Betty what a beautiful shot and the vignette.
I'm going with Betty's statement (PRICELESS: nature's beauty). BTW Betty, your photo was/is excellent.

Here's one I took of my DW's flowers yesterday. It's also PRICELESS: nature's beauty

ladybug wrote: Russ put my house on your to do list.

Judy, your house is on my to do list. What is it that we're going to do to your house?
Russ why paint it of course. tee hee.
ladybug wrote: Russ why paint it of course. tee hee.

What color? I'll bring the paint with me.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
68 posts Page 5 of 7