Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
68 posts Page 6 of 7
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Oh Russ you know i need red with black polka dots. :biggrin:
Wow, I'm really way behind. Good going to the rest of you!

May I say this picture is 'special, healthy and priceless'? Also it's my choice for the month? I still won't have the 8, but I'll be closer! :love:

He was waiting patiently by 2 ladies fishing, just hoping for a handout. They weren't having any luck so neither was he, but still he waited right next to the fish cleaning table.
fish cleaned, free
wow what a great photo. What is even better is that you caught him waiting for a handout.
Tennie, I have to agree with Judy. Your photo is excellent.
Tennie, I agree also.
Russ, your deep red bloom has wonderful luminosity, texture & color. Terrific photography
btw: after you finish with Judy's paint work, I need my place painted in black with red polka dots :D

ABUNDANT: This is one of many blooming shrubs, which usually attracts swarms of bees. This spring, only a few bees visited. There were many strange fly-like insects, but a real shortage of bees :crying:

May list -
something that turns you off or makes you angry.
landmark
flight
baby (Courtney's suggestion)
perspective
representive of fantasy
military or security
choice of the month
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Betty love your shrubs but i am not sure i like the critter. Although it is a great picture.
Judy and Betty: I'm off to the paint store to get some poke-a-dot paint.

The subjects for May's eight look to be challenging. And that's a good thing.
Tennie,

That's a fantastic photo!

Betty, I like your combination of the "big picture" with the close-up inset. The two shots compliment each other.

I know I have some of the 8 either in my camera or on my hard drive. Just have to process them...

Courtney
I love your bird, Tennie. Is that some kind of heron?

Your shrub is pretty, Betty.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Thanks for the comments on the blooming shrub. I wish the blooms lasted longer.
----------------------------------------------
E - exploration:
This is petroleum exploration in my field, for which I don't own the mineral rights (Texas Law)
white device - battery; yellow device - transmitter; green device (which is much smaller than the other parts) - seismic detector
pink - ribbon flag flapping in the wind

This sort of exploration activity is fairly routine in this & other areas in Texas. I'd rather not participate, but it seems in the best interest of the community to be agreeable.

Probably my last post for this thread. However, I hope others will continue to post April images they wish to share.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
68 posts Page 6 of 7