Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
11 posts Page 1 of 2
_DSC0070-copy.jpg
_DSC0070-copy.jpg (91.73 KiB) Viewed 905 times
It's "Make Art Monday!" So let's get busy and make some GREAT art!

Change a blend mode, play with a filter ..... anything goes as "ART"
Here's another sign from the "Neon Bone yard".
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Over the months you have really posted some great images from the Neon Bone Yard. Is this a "free attraction" or do you have to pay an admission fee to enter? It's sure worth the visit and is something I would hope to see someday.

Spring really did come early here. Two of my apple trees are about finished blooming and all the other flowering trees are opening now. I used Topaz Adjust on the first one of these, Topaz Simplify on the second...
MaM_0207.jpg
MaM_0207.jpg (138.33 KiB) Viewed 901 times

MaM_0211.jpg
MaM_0211.jpg (140.38 KiB) Viewed 901 times

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
As it stands now, you have to make reservations for the tour. They run several daily and the admission fee is
$15.00. Well worth the price of admission IMHO.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Most of the art here is in the hardware. Got some new gizmos for my birthday that help with shooting macros. This is from our spirea bush. The flower isn't much more than a quarter inch wide. Caught a bonus with the water drops.

Chas very artsy love it.
Rusty i love what you did with the tree.
Irv fantastic work and beautiful.
Oooo, I really like the art so far... the colors, the beauty... :thumbsup:

Here's a weird picture I took last summer. The way a child had left her/his doll laying on the beach towel struck me as funny. I made a tilt-shift out of it.

Courtney

Attachments

Chas, nice treatment of neon. I'd love to tour the yard for photos also.
Rusty, beautiful blooms. The Buz treatment of the tree turned out great.
Irv, terrific results with the new gear.
Courtney, looks like the doll's mom was in the middle of changing a diaper & decided to take a break. :)
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
An OPR photo from last year's Joplin tornado. Usually the photos are more damaged.
This one was sort of fun to work with. I hope it passes QA. It might be a little too arty for their standards. (looking at it now, I can see I need to desat some blue from the pavement & rails)
copyright: OperationPhotoRescue

This size doesn't show all the thin white scratch lines that covered the horse. Really hard to deal with & keep some texture in the hair. But, there is some texture left, which is hard to see at posting resolution.
Also, there was a lot of jpeg artifacts of little blocks, even though it is 300 ppi. Sharpening is forbidden.
copyright: OperationPhotoRescue

btw: this is #22 that I've finshed. I'll be building a gallery on the OPR site soon.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Nice restore, Betty. I wonder why a little sharpening is not allowed?

Courtney
Love the art. Nice variety.

Mine was done as a challenge on Photography Schoolhouse. Started with just an ordinary photo of rocker on porch.

Attachments

11 posts Page 1 of 2