Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
16 posts Page 2 of 2
I am sooo jealous -what awesome bird photos.
Betty, what a great picture of the little mocking bird!! Nicely done.

I do not have any bird pictures, but I like this one. The younger girl is not happy; she is hollering for someone to come and push her. Her older sister is joyfully swinging with abandon. The older girl eventually took pity on the younger one and pushed her.

Courtney

Attachments

Coourtney what a great story your photo tells. I confess it almost makes me want to find a swing -it has been a long time since i have been on one.
Beautiful treatments of birds here! Like your intentionally blurred background, Chas. Stunning rendition of the flower, Irv.

Rusty, we're into "junque garden art" here. Did you make that scupture yourself? DH said he thought it came from some kind of shovel.

Tennie, thanks for sharing which software used for your very artistic hawk.

Betty, your little fledging Mockingbird is a great capture and I like the treatment.

Courtney, that's a cute human interest story of the little girls.

Must go out and find some birds.......

Mary
bjt wrote: Chas, Rusty, Irv & Tennie -- love your bird & flower art.

I didn't want to be different, so here is my little guy.

I was just sort of roaming around, looking at the older threads & came across this. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7317
I remember that it was a lot of fun & we had good participation. Tennie, Rusty, Chas, & Judy all posted wonderful versions.

So glad you posted this as that thread reminded me of something I've been thinking of the last few days....I used to love doing the art, following tuts and seeing how creative I could be. Now I'm just doing more straight photos or using filters to do the art for me. :o I think that is what I've been missing on this forum, it was always my spot to come for inspiration and learning but that has changed. :crying: I've really gotten in a rut and it's time to dig out. So if I can keep my mental focus I hope to start anew. And I'll really try to remember what I did!!!
Oh looking back at that thread was so enjoyable. Now i just must try some of these old tuts again.
16 posts Page 2 of 2