Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
70 posts Page 7 of 7
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Here's another one for perspective. Was in the Fremont district of Seattle a few weeks ago and saw this rebuilt cold war rocket fuselage hung on a corner. Fremont proclaims itself to be the Center of the Universe - am not quite sure how this relates to the rocket on the street corner, though!
perspective1.jpg
perspective1.jpg (190.73 KiB) Viewed 869 times

Mary
Here is a baby Red River Hog that I photographed in the African Savannah section of the zoo.

Courtney

Attachments

Really wonderful photos posted :thumbsup:

Russ, love the security & military images.

Mary, thanks for sharing your trip to Vegas. Wonderful & creative use of this month's subjects. I am enjoying see each. Love the perspective of the rocket & the sky is fabulous!

Tennie, your photos are always a lot of fun. I've never been to your part of the world, except for a mad dash down a highway years ago. Thanks for sharing so much of your excursions.

Rusty, real nice perspective. Hope to see more of your purchases.

Courtney, The fantasy place is beautiful. Wouldn't you love to be able to go there whenever & stay until you are bored? The baby is so cute! All are nice captures.

Here is the June list way early. Hope this month's subjects are fun to find & capture.
1. sunny
2. dark
3. random
4. anything with "U",
4. butterfly/moth,etc
5. beam
6. into the east or west direction
7. choice of the month

Suggestions for future lists are always welcome. :)
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
You can go to Milwaukee's lakefront and find flight images...
Real Flight.jpg
Real Flight.jpg (105.75 KiB) Viewed 846 times

Today you could find alternatives...
Go Fly a Kite.jpg
Go Fly a Kite.jpg (122.04 KiB) Viewed 846 times

Yes, that man is controlling three at a time!

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Mary another great perspective photo.
Courtney that is the cutest red river hog ( i have never seen one).
Rusty what a fantastic bird in flight photo and i love the kites, i may just have to get me one.
An entry for perspective.

Rusty,

I like the 3 kites together for flight!

Here are two pictures to illustrate something that makes me angry - vandalism. When we were exploring the small town of Golden, British Columbia, we saw a public area that was landscaped and done so nicely. It was next to the river, had a man-made waterfall and pool, an old-style covered pedestrian bridge, and had been decorated with ceramic painted tiles made by children. Some of the tiles had obviously been vandalized, which really makes me angry. Not only does someone think it's fun to damage public property, but they decide to destroy a child's art work. :evil:
angry S.jpg
angry S.jpg (150.81 KiB) Viewed 823 times

angry context S.jpg
angry context S.jpg (144.05 KiB) Viewed 823 times

On a happier note, here is a landmark in Golden... not a famous landmark, but I think it qualifies.
landmark s.jpg
landmark s.jpg (151.66 KiB) Viewed 823 times

Courtney
Here is a photo I took for flight. This is the last of my May 8. I didn't get military/security... maybe next month.

Courtney

Attachments

Courtney i love the photo with Chris. It is a shame that some individuals are not happy unless they are destroying something beautiful. The bird in flight is a really cool catch.
ladybug wrote: Courtney i love the photo with Chris. It is a shame that some individuals are not happy unless they are destroying something beautiful. The bird in flight is a really cool catch.

Thank you, Judy. The bird (probably a raven, but could be a crow) was sitting on a wire and I waited until it took flight. I had to PS the wire out of the shot because it intersected the bird and was a huge distraction.

Courtney
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
70 posts Page 7 of 7