Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
70 posts Page 1 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
Super images were posted in our April challenge. :thumbsup:

Thanks to Courtney for her help with our list

1. something that turns you off or makes you angry.
2. landmark
3. flight
4. baby (Courtney's suggestion)
5. perspective
6. representive of fantasy
7.military or security
8.choice photo of this month

2 substitutes are just fine.

Please post what you wish to share, even if you only have 1 or 2. Photoshopping is optional.

All are welcomed to participate. I hope you enjoy finding many photo ops.
Suggestions for upcoming months are always appreciated.

Betty
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Here's something that makes me angry.

In surfing the person who catches the wave first has the right of way and other surfers should back off and let that person ride the wave. In the photo below that's not happening and that makes me angry. I know it's stupid but many fights have taken place due to it. It's been that way for the 60 years that I've been surfing and I don't see ever it changing.

Here's another thing that makes me upset (turns me off) - not angry.

I get what would have been a great picture; however, it's out of focus.

Could get a double on this one, but better take the baby on this, landmarks are easier to find.

Mother osprey with (big) baby in nest on a landmark (or watermarker in this case). The mother is in back...

Attachments

wow Russ and Tennie what a great start awesome photos!
It really upsets me when I find people posting photos and they haven't straightened the horizon. Just a couple of simple clicks would make this photo so much better. DH has a crooked eye, I swear. I spend many hours fixing the horizon in his photos. All he would have to do is hold the camera level. Problem solved.

Attachments

Louise, give him a break :D
Maybe he's being artistic!

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Ha! How do we know the horse wasn't going downhill? :P

Crooked horizons bother me most when they're bodies of water. Sometimes the angle of a shoreline will make a level photo look off though, even when it really isn't.

Courtney
Rusty, no breaks allowed in our home. Do it right the first time because you don't have the time to fix it and in this sport, there is no doing it over.

Courtney, I agree. Shore lines bother me more than most other things. Some of the "pros" in our area haven't figured out that their photos would look so much better if they would fix that one small thing.
Several of these WWII planes flew over our house.

They do it every year on their way to John Wayne Airport.

Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
70 posts Page 1 of 7