Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
70 posts Page 4 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
I agree with you Russ it does look inviting
Thanks, Russ and Judy. We were blessed with some wonderful weather to compliment the lovely scenery. It was a nice boost as we have had lots of unseasonably cold and wet weather here.

Angela
Man cannot change the direction of the wind but he can adjust the sails
The youngest guest at my granddaughter's birthday party

baby-2.jpg
baby-2.jpg (112.03 KiB) Viewed 620 times
Man cannot change the direction of the wind but he can adjust the sails
Angela, that is a wonderful picture of a beautiful baby.
An entry for "representive of fantasy" would be a bunch of kids taking Jedi training yesterday at Disneyland.

Angela, the baby is so sweet & your processing makes it even more beautiful.
I sure am enjoying all the wonderful photos of your holiday. They are so interesting & it's so nice to see parts of the world, which I have never visited. Thanks for sharing ! (I agree with you about hating litter.)

Russ, what a fun fantasy photo.
All the info you posted about the historic landmark is interesting. The family sure had a wonderful view to enjoy.

Rusty, good job, pulling out all the garlic mustard ! I haven't seen any in Texas, but we have a giant list of our own disgusting weeds. Nice page of the weeding chore.

Tennie, love the birds you are posting.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Well, its pretty grainy & fuzzy, but it was so far away. I used all my optical zoom & was using extended digital zoom (hand held). It was totally unexpected & unplanned shot.
A friend called me & said there was a paraglider in the neighborhood, something which I had never seen before. By the time I was able to get the camera & go into the field, it was just about out of site. About all I could see was an outline in the sky, so I am happy that the camera managed to capture some detail & color.

sh-flight-0512.jpg
sh-flight-0512.jpg (106.11 KiB) Viewed 614 times
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Angela what a precious baby.
Russ love seeing them having so much fun.
Betty wow you sure got a wonderful shot.
Betty, I loved your entry. Very colorful.
Great shots everyone. BJ, you did well with that paraglider. Not easy to capture that much detail from so far away.

Adding one for 'perspective'. Bamboo fence was found in a botanical garden. They had lots of bamboo growing so the raw materials for the fence were close at hand.

bamboo fence
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
70 posts Page 4 of 7