Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
28 posts Page 1 of 3
We haven't done a crop challenge in quite a while but I thought this photo offered many opportunities for interesting crops (and of course other refinements). Image at Pixentral for full size and SOOC.

What a fun surprise, Tennie ! Thanks for starting this.
I sure have missed the crop challenge, as well as the SYI challenge.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Oh i thank you to. I was learning to make my own actions (which i forgot most of it.) I make a cartoon and a tilt action thought this would be a great photo for it. Had fun.
cartoon-tilt-web.jpg
cartoon-tilt-web.jpg (119.92 KiB) Viewed 1135 times
Judy, your action created super art ! :thumbsup:

I have some soap making going on. It will be posted as soon as it is finished, :)
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Betty thank you i am looking forward to seeing your creation.
Judy, that's a neat action! Looks great.

Combined the sign crop with the wake of the boat we were on yesterday. It created 'too many sudsy bubbles'.
too sudsy.jpg
too sudsy.jpg (96.52 KiB) Viewed 1119 times

We've been 'on the go' a lot lately. Yesterday we were at the sponge docks in Tarpon Springs, took a boat tour and saw osprey, dolphins, manatees, pelicans etc. Del got brave and had octopus for lunch. I chickened out...with chicken.

Temps are moderate and we're taking advantage, but I'm ending up with hundreds of photos and not much time to work on them. The one full day I have at home (today) I use to clean and bake my gluten free breads, etc.
Thanks for the photo Tennie. I know how you feel about having too many images and not enough time to process them.

Judy, neat action!

Courtney

Attachments

Good crop with the signs, Courtney.

Seemed to get dark so I turned the light on.

Attachments

1jyArIdgHE27eMjsq5vnXyRg9ioR0.jpg
1jyArIdgHE27eMjsq5vnXyRg9ioR0.jpg (97.71 KiB) Viewed 1105 times
Am I glad you resurected the 'ol crop challenge,Tennie. :thanks:
Here's my go at it. Topaz HDR filter added for "punch".
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Thank you all. I love the neat crops you all have done. I am so glad to see this thread. Thanks Tennie. Sounds like you are having so much fun. I love seeing you photos. Far more interesting than what i get to see.
For those that would like my little actions PM me. i can not guarantee that they will work for you though. I will probably not get to send you a link until next week when i am off.
28 posts Page 1 of 3