Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Sunny weather, cool evenings and fresh flowers are just a few of the reasons why June is a popular month for weddings! For this month's contest, we're taking a cue from the popular adage that every bride should have "something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue" for their wedding. Submit a photo of Something Blue for chance to win a $25 PrestoPhoto gift card!

http://www.prestophoto.com/contests/311

Hope to see some photos from this group!

:thanks:
Voting closes tomorrow! Everyone gets 5 votes!

http://www.prestophoto.com/contests/311
Good luck to all who have entered.
I just don't get these contests. Are they that hard up for a $25.00 gift certificate that they get friends to go vote for their entry? The theme was blue which I see very little of in the winning photo. It looks like they sign up as a member of PrestoPhoto after the contest has already started. Sorry, I just had to vent especially with all the great submissions entered.
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Hi, Christell!

We had 2 photos that had fraudulent votes and removed them. The votes for this one were legit. I don't personally think it was the best photo either, but we can't rig the system. We have considered a final judging panel for future contests. We will keep ou posted if this becomes a possibility. If you suspect someone is messing with the voting system, we always check, remove the photo and alert the user if necessary.
The final judging panel sounds great. Another site I visit, the weekly Image of the Week is voted by members but the monthly contest is voted by a panel of judges that really work out well.
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
6 posts Page 1 of 1