Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
92 posts Page 8 of 10
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Wow! What a brilliant selection of photos submitted this month. My month has been rather busy - two birthdays and our wedding anniversary followed by a fortnight's holiday. I hope to sort out my snaps before the deadline so that I can at least submit somehting this month.
Angela
Man cannot change the direction of the wind but he can adjust the sails
A beautiful beem of light during the sunset tonight.

Attachments

Louise, that is a beautiful beam. Nice catch!

For anything with "U" I have "Fluff." This time of year it can look like it is snowing when you're near any poplar trees. Their seeds are contained in very fluffy bunches and they break up and fly all over the place when it's windy.

Courtney

Attachments

I just looked through this thread again. I sure wish i had time to comment on all the wonderful photos this month. I am blown away by the fantastic photos in this thread. :thumbsup:
This random collection is all in one back yard --- & that's not all of it. There's more.
I'm not sure about the nice vehicle. It looks like a RV with a built in garage, which I wouldn't mind having if I traveled with bikes, such as he does. (That's a little wishing well near the RV. I should go drop some coins in & wish for lots of rain this summer.)

btw - he's in violation of neighborhood deed restrictions :evil:
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Angela, I'm hoping to see some of your recent captures.
Courtney - Love your east/west pano. Hope you aren't allergic to the fluff.
Louise - your skies are beautiful.

thanks for the nice comments, Judy, Courtney & Tennie.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
I'm starting with a threefor - east direction, contains U and beams.

Sunrise over Vesuvius

east_VesUviUs_beam.jpg
east_VesUviUs_beam.jpg (131.93 KiB) Viewed 670 times

Sorry it is so small - I don't know if I will get a chance to upload the pictures to Flickr
Number 2 - or perhaps number 4. Dark (and west direction)

Night falls in St Mark's Square, Venice

dark.jpg
dark.jpg (164.58 KiB) Viewed 670 times
Number 3 (or 5) Random

The donkeys at the top of the donkey trail up to Fira on Santorini randomly distributed themselves across the trail making it very difficult for walkers to get by. The donkeys simply refused to move!

random.jpg
random.jpg (245.92 KiB) Viewed 670 times

I hope to get some more photos submitted soon

Angela
Courtney and Betty,
Thank you for your words about our beautiful skies. We definitely have the Master's hand on them. This one was straight out of the camera (SOOC). Now, I'm wondering how it would look if I "tweeked" it a bit. May have to try that one.
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
92 posts Page 8 of 10