Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
10 posts Page 1 of 1
_DSC0233.jpg
_DSC0233.jpg (78.57 KiB) Viewed 959 times
It's "Make Art Monday!" So let's get busy and make some GREAT art!

Change a blend mode, play with a filter ..... anything goes as "ART"

This is another photo I took of the railroad trestle over Pittman Wash. The city wanted to turn this wetland area into an all concrete area but he local residents applied pressure to the mayor and city council
and it will stay as-is for now.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Two thumbs up for the residents of Pittman. I sometimes wonder if city "leaders" sometimes make decisions when their brains are out to lunch!

My art is the detail from a decorated guitar I was looking at on Saturday:
MaM_0797_Guitar.jpg
MaM_0797_Guitar.jpg (113.23 KiB) Viewed 956 times

I used a crop shape to isolate the central image. Applied a bevel. Got some guitars from an internet clip art website, used them to create brushes and added them around the edges of the frame.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Here's a photo of Yosemite Valley that's been messed with using CS6's Plastic Wrap filter.

Russ, looks like you're hooked on CS6.
Rusty, the Henderson City Engineer wanted to change the look of the wetland part of Pittman Wash in case of a 100 year flood. This part of the wash is inhabited by many wildlife species. They would all be displaced if the wash becomes a concrete trough.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Last night's sunset. Cropped, did a bit of cloning, and a few other things I can't recall right now. :-)
chas3stix wrote: the Henderson City Engineer wanted to change the look of the wetland part of Pittman Wash in case of a 100 year flood. This part of the wash is inhabited by many wildlife species. They would all be displaced if the wash becomes a concrete trough.

Good for the citizens of Henderson. I'd think there's enough plain old desert around there for them to pour concrete on without messing with the places where it's green.
From a recent zoo trip. I thought this ostrich looked so charming head-on. :D

Courtney

Attachments

Great sunset, Irv. Getting the boat silhouette into the right position was worth the wait.

I think a head-on ostrich is about the funniest looking thing around. :thumbsup:

I could spend days in Yosemite Valley!

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Sat here tonight playing while the ladies talked. :-) So here's another one. Don't ask how I did it - I have no idea.
:woohoo: what awesome art this week.
10 posts Page 1 of 1