Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
76 posts Page 5 of 8
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
Louise send that magazine to me when you are done i am far from organized.
Guess I'm into clouds these days. Noticed the vapor trails on these yesterday and only had my phone camera. Pretty interesting.

Attachments

Louise i love cloud photos. That is a nice one.
Thanks, Judy for your comment. Have been doing a lot of horse photos in the last couple of weeks but also have caught some gorgeous cloud sunsets. The fires in our area have certainly produced beautiful ones.
Hi Louise - I think those are fallstreaks. That is when precipitation falls from the cloud but does not reach the ground.

Nice to see some fluffy white clouds! We have, at last, had some blue sky and clouds but I haven't seen anything else worthy of cloud art.

I am way behind on this month's challenge. I have one for 'L' which I hope to submit soon but I am struggling with the rest.

Angela
Man cannot change the direction of the wind but he can adjust the sails
We finally had some sunshine - hot enough for us to seek the shade. My husband made himself comfortable and dozed off!

comfortable.jpg
comfortable.jpg (217.97 KiB) Viewed 535 times
It was foggy and damp on our Saturday morning run - but it gave me the chance to get this shot of a bejewelled spider's web. My choice for this month.

choice-3.jpg
choice-3.jpg (255.16 KiB) Viewed 535 times
Anthing with an 'L' - Sail!
We finally managed to go sailing again. This is my offering for L

sail.jpg
sail.jpg (155.63 KiB) Viewed 535 times

Those three bring me up to five so I have a bit of work to do yet to make the eight.
Angela, nice spider web photo! Did hubby realize you were taking his photo, and that he'd end up on the net? I'm guessing it was a sneak attack. :D

Back in June one of the 8 was "random," and I didn't get it. I took this photo of some random dogs yesterday. Ha Ling Peak in the background, Canmore, Alberta. Nice place to walk a dog, I think.

Courtney

Attachments

Angela i am enjoying your photos. The spider web is my favorite.
Courtney the scene is fantastic! Would love to see it in person your view makes it very inviting.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
76 posts Page 5 of 8