Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
76 posts Page 8 of 8
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
Pest: This critter showed up on the deck railing. He could be a pest if he came inside! Maybe he hopped from one of the pine trees.....

Attachments

Floral: Taken earlier in July in Augusta, Montana.
floral.jpg
floral.jpg (175.28 KiB) Viewed 1587 times

Whew - just barely got the 8 in this month. It's been quite a month, but things are gradually getting back to normal.

Mary
Yuk Mary ugly little critter but good photo. I love the setting for the flowers just gorgeous.
Mary, so sorry to learn of the damage caused by the storm. The photos showing the clean up are great captures & are very interesting.
The critter sure has super long antennae. Looks like he could cause some kind of problem.
The flower shot is beautiful

Congrats on submitting 8 wonderful photos for the month :toast:
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Judy & Rusty, thanks for you nice comments.

Rusty - The mixer brush is something relatively new. It was included in CS5 & will certainly give paint programs (Corel painter, etc) some competition.

It is a special tool which has many variable brush tips - blunt, pointed, angled, fan, etc. The options & controls are vast. People who like to paint, will love the brush-tool. It has a learning curve & takes patience, which sort of leaves me out, as I like to achieve results quickly. As people become more proficient, I expect to see a lot of artistic endeavors with the PS mixer brush.
I believe this is a free vid for those interested ttp://www.lynda.com/home/Player.aspx?lp ... pter=False

everyone: August 8's will be posted tomorrow am. Hope to see some last minute posts here.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Thanks for the nice comments, Judy and Betty.

Mary
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
76 posts Page 8 of 8