Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
76 posts Page 3 of 8
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8 Next
Angela, even though the river is abnormally high, that's sure a nice photo of it.

Betty, your owl is so cute, and you're lucky to have that beautiful plum tree!

Mary
Thanks Mary & Judy :)

Substitutes subjects from 2010 lists
sh-0712-substitute-yellow-(april)-spots-(May).jpg
sh-0712-substitute-yellow-(april)-spots-(May).jpg (122.47 KiB) Viewed 713 times

He is looking a little ragged along the edges. Such is the life of a little butterfly in this rough world.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Beauty in the eye of the beholder - I think it give the little guy character Betty.
I'm so impressed with the photos you folks are posting this month. The cloud photos are incredible. We can't even see the clouds because of the smoke from so many wildland fires. Horse show season is in full swing now so I probably won't be getting many to post for a while. Y'all keep on shootin' and postin' and I'll pop in once in a while and take a peek.
Anything with L: How about frisbee golf? DH put together a frisbee golf course (only 3 stations but played 3 different ways for 9 "holes") and a friend tries it out.

Mary

Attachments

Comfortable: This hummer appears to be resting comfortably (for 1/2 a second) between sips at the feeder.

Attachments

Mary, wonderful capture of the beautiful hummer.

The frisbee golf setup by your DH looks like a lot of fun. Nice action shot - caught the frisbee flying toward the station.
Betty
Sure would be nice to see some monthly 8 posts by Courtney, Rusty, Russ, Tennie & others. Hope they haven't forgotten the thread. -- or if they are vacationing, hope they are having a great time!

for those who enjoy Topaz & PS, this photog has some interesting vids. He seems to know his stuff, esp. HDR.
http://www.youtube.com/user/EverydayHDR/videos?view=0

for those interested in Topaz info, Nicole has scheduled some webinars http://www.topazlabs.com/webinars/
Betty
Betty - you know me, I don't get posting until the end of the month! But, I actually do have a photo for L. Btw, I like the rich colors of your butterfly.

Louise, I really like your shell interpretation and the way you made it a sketch.

Angela, super creative cloud art!

Mary, it must have been comfortable to get a humming bird to sit down for even half a second. Good catch!

I present "Anglers" for the letter L.

Courtney

Attachments

Mary i love the frisbee golf photo and the humming bird is a beauty.
Courtney beautiful fishing photo.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8 Next
76 posts Page 3 of 8