Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
76 posts Page 6 of 8
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
Here's something we have been awaiting here.
L is for Lovely Rain!
L is for Lovely.jpg
L is for Lovely.jpg (127.5 KiB) Viewed 985 times

Now, we need a lot, lot more.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Ah, thank goodness for the wet stuff, Rusty!!! I'm enjoying everyone's photos so much that I'm going to see what I've taken this month that might fit....haven't been out shooting but a couple of times.

Starting with 'L'........the title is 'camouflage' (one L) but the subject has 2 L's in it.
camouflage.jpg
camouflage.jpg (231.29 KiB) Viewed 983 times

The boat tailed grackles were a "pest" when we were eating lunch. So demanding!!!

Attachments

I hope this camel was "comfortable".
comfortable.jpg
comfortable.jpg (180.51 KiB) Viewed 980 times

This emu portrait is going to be my 'choice of the month'.
emu portrait.jpg
emu portrait.jpg (164.47 KiB) Viewed 980 times

Now things get difficult...this may be it for me, but I'll scrounge a bit to see what I can find.
Tennie, I hope you find more to share. --- Love 'em all!
Rusty, so glad you had a little rain on your yard
Angela, I bet Courtney is right -- 'sneak attack' . I'm enjoying all your photos & glad you are finally getting some pleasant weather.
Courtney, Great floral art. Rest of your posts are terrific as well.
Mary & Louise - fantastic cloud art
Louise, after Judy is finished with your magazine with the 'get organized' article, I need to borrow it for a long time.

It's been another complicated month for me. I've finally have CS6 installed & running after some complications with Win XP & other issues. I'm faced with a large learning curve since I have not upgraded since '07, so my PS accomplishments are very slow (but still fun). Also, I'm in the process of preserving crop yields (not so much fun).

Seeing & enjoying everyone's post on this thread & the other threads has lifted my spirits when I felt challenged, which has been frequently.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Even this obnoxious pest is looking for water

g-hopper-on-faucet-sh-02712.jpg
g-hopper-on-faucet-sh-02712.jpg (106.13 KiB) Viewed 975 times

one of millions/billions in this area.
this one is on the underside of an outside water faucet.
Being ridiculous, the oil painting filter was used on all but the hopper
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
My entry for comfortable. This is Ornery, named because he ws the one as a kitten that always started all the rough play. Now....a huge sweetheart that wants nothing more than to be fed, watered, and loved a bunch.

Attachments

Saw these poppies on this morning's run so I snapped them for 'floral'. (I tried out Topaz's PhotoFXlab - really just used it as a quick method of moving from plug-in to plug-in. Still not sure if I like it!)

floral.jpg
floral.jpg (242.46 KiB) Viewed 961 times

Two more to go but time is running out!
Man cannot change the direction of the wind but he can adjust the sails
This one is for "Loud." And believe me, when these guys go screaming over the top of you at about 200 yards, they are very loud. We watched them practice for two days and then they performed one show each day for two days. The best part was that everytime they took to the air, we saw an entirely different show. Sure did need the ear plugs today.

Attachments

This one is my choice for this month. It also was taken during the air show, but...I just love the way the sun's rays filter down through the pattern created by the jets.

Attachments

Those are really nice, Louise.
The few times I have been at an air show, the flight action was always so far away, I never bothered to try to take any photographs.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
76 posts Page 6 of 8