Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
76 posts Page 1 of 8
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 Next
Happy beginning of Summer !

Thanks to Mary for her help with our list

subjects to be captured & posted during the current month of July:
1. 'clouds for art'. Inspired by Louise. Please, do as she did --- create some art with clouds.
2. shell/s
3. comfortable
4. floral
5. anything with the letter L
6. pest
7. organized/organization
8. choice image of the month

2 substitutes are just fine.

Please post what you wish to share, even if you only have 1 or 2. Photoshopping is optional.

All are welcomed to participate.

Suggestions for upcoming months are always appreciated.

I hope you enjoy your July.
Betty
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
First clouds we have had in quite a while. This one didn't need any "artistic maneuvering". Wish we could get quite a few more and some rain so some of the fires in this part of the world would go out.

Attachments

No clouds or rain for southern Nevada.....:(
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
An old "shell" of a building standing in southern Idaho.

Attachments

Like your flying V and the artistic rendering of the old cabin, Louise. They're both inspirations to get going on this month's subjects!

Mary
Great cloud shot - I did manage to take some cloud pictures before the grey skies rolled in again. Now I have to do some 'art' with them.

Love your interpretation of 'shell' - I would never have thought of that. Too literal!

Angela
Man cannot change the direction of the wind but he can adjust the sails
Louise, the V cloud reminds also reminds me of a fluffy bird. The cabin is a very creative take on 'shell'.

Angela, glad you were able to grab some clouds before they disappeared.

I saw a wonderful documentary on the 4th --- 'America before Columbus', in which it was stated that this 'pest' wasn't part of the American landscape until the settlers brought it over with their other plants. errrrr !!

sh-pest-0711.jpg
sh-pest-0711.jpg (174.58 KiB) Viewed 1366 times

It's disappointing how much is lost during 'save for web' & posting :o
Betty
[quote="bjt"]Louise, the V cloud reminds also reminds me of a fluffy bird. The cabin is a very creative take on 'shell'.

Angela, glad you were able to grab some clouds before they disappeared.

I saw a wonderful documentary on the 4th --- 'America before Columbus', in which it was stated that this 'pest' wasn't part of the American landscape until the settlers brought it over with their other plants. errrrr !!

Yes, and they brought it on purpose :shock: The leaves are actually a source of vitamin C and emerge early after winter, so was their scurvy prevention.
lruther1 wrote: Yes, and they brought it on purpose :shock: The leaves are actually a source of vitamin C and emerge early after winter, so was their scurvy prevention.

An interesting fact which the documentary did not cover. ---- Seems, I've been wasting money for years, buying bottles of Vit C when I have a large field of a never-ending supply :rotfl: If anyone wants a good supply, just let me know.
Betty
Betty and Linda very interesting information.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 Next
76 posts Page 1 of 8