Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
71 posts Page 5 of 8
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
Very cute, appropriate shoes, Judy! :D

Mary
Thanks Mary i just could not resist when i saw the shoes. I had to have them. They are a bit big but i am used to having to buy larger shoes they never come in my size. (4) Tiny feet big head ha ha ha.
Natural Wonder: Journeyed to the conservatory in Seattle's Volunteer Park recently and spotted what looked like a natural wonder to me!

Attachments

Choice image: Another flower at the conservatory.

Mary

Attachments

Mary those are both wonders to me!
Some great photos - and ideas - so far this month.

I am going to struggle - we have a lot of commitments during the next few weeks so I am unlikely to get anything like eight! Fortunately this rainbow appeared right outside my back window. So here is my offering (with a little help from Topaz) for Natural Wonder

natural wonder.jpg
natural wonder.jpg (113.4 KiB) Viewed 580 times
Man cannot change the direction of the wind but he can adjust the sails
That rainbow is awesome i can not wait to get a rainbow shot. That is on my to do list.
Posting images of a river for the subject "dry" calls for an explanation.

We remain in drought here. Last week the government relaxed our classification to "severe"; counties to the south of us remain "critical". You may recall from other photos thet I have posted that the water of the Fox River usually gushes over the dam in downtown Waukesha ... a real torrent. The streams and creeks that feed into the Fox have dried up to the point that some of them are nonexistant. We see barely a trickle over the dam to the point that ducks are now sunning themselves on the dam.
Dry.jpg
Dry.jpg (110.06 KiB) Viewed 570 times

The Fox is no longer a fast flowing river so alge that the current would usually prevent from forming is covering much of the surface above the dam.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Anything with the letter G - dinghies

G-dinghies.jpg
G-dinghies.jpg (176.32 KiB) Viewed 562 times
Man cannot change the direction of the wind but he can adjust the sails
Rusty & Carol, thanks for the comments re the pear cartoon effect.

Rusty - real nice group of interesting photos. The ducks look like they are on flood watch -- that is wishful watching. Hope they (& you) get some rain soon to enjoy.

Mary - your friends footwear is so 'jazzy' -- love it! The bromeliads (?) are beautiful natural wonders.

Judy - Lovely rainbow & poem. The ladybug shoes are so cute!

Angela - Wonderful treatment of the dinghies. The sky is outstanding --- so is the double rainbow image.

I sure enjoy everyone's contributions. :love:
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
71 posts Page 5 of 8