Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
67 posts Page 7 of 7
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Angela,
A really great example of before and after, and what Nature is capable of. I don't comment too often, but these are worth the comment.

Bob
When I see these Golden Rain Tree seed pods, I know it is the end of summer.
sh-EOS-0912.jpg
sh-EOS-0912.jpg (119.77 KiB) Viewed 1296 times

Choice

-------------------
fwiw - I tried about 8 times to post the above with natural colors, but somewhere between my computer & posting here, the colors on the mare became harsh & splotchy, no matter what I tried in PS adjustments. So, I resorted to filter forge old photo options to mute all colors - & now things are somewhat better. :)
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Angela - Very dramatic photos! Thanks for sharing them.

Betty - The colors in both images are outstanding. The colors in the horse image make me want to try Filter Forge. Thanks for sharing what you used.

Mary
Thanks for your nice comment, Mary.
Filter Forge old photos is a freepack & fun to use.

Futuristic fantasy for me
sh-future-0912.jpg
sh-future-0912.jpg (56.82 KiB) Viewed 1287 times

(I could manage without the truck.) The trailer in the back would serve as an office my computer, etc. :)
Wonder what the mpg is?
Betty
After a long hot summer of parched weeds, its very nice to see some exotic Texas wildflowers strewn across the fields.
sh-exotic-wildflower-L-0912.jpg
sh-exotic-wildflower-L-0912.jpg (100.91 KiB) Viewed 1281 times

The flowers sure add a lot to the fields.
Here is one field without the flowers & another with them.

I sure am enjoying how they tolerate heat & drought, however they tend to blow around a lot.
Name of the flower is unknown to me.

This is the last of my submissions for September. :)
Betty
Betty, I really like the photo of the interesting seed pods on the golden rain tree. Wildflowers are always appreciated too.

To my surprise, today I found a subject for futuristic. My husband came across, of all things, Gumby shows on tv. These were made in the 50s, so I consider the mono-rail / rocket ship very futuristic. The claymation was funny because of its quaintness.

Yesterday I took some photos of Chris when he was riding by me on his bike for the motion subject. Despite me panning, the background wasn't blurred enough to convey his motion. But I happened to see a truck driving in the dust, and thought it was a good one for motion.

Courtney

Attachments

Courtney,
Great capture for motion. The driver was really stirring up the dust.
I hadn't heard about Gumby for ages. I didn't realize it was a 50's-60's character with space age effects.
I wish I would have thought about the Jetsons. :)
thanks for your comment.

Thanks to everyone who shared their September photos.There were many terrific posts to enjoy, as usual. :love: --- And, thanks to all who viewed our thread.

The October photos thread will be started soon.
Betty
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
67 posts Page 7 of 7