Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
14 posts Page 1 of 2
Hope it is ok if i start Make art Monday. I have been working on creating a bottle . Here is my results.
ladybug-wine-jaw.jpg
ladybug-wine-jaw.jpg (62.72 KiB) Viewed 1888 times

Quote from Chas:
It's "Make Art Monday!" So let's get busy and make some GREAT art!

Change a blend mode, play with a filter ..... anything goes as "ART"
It's Labor Day Monday, a holiday in the USA. My submission is a local rail trestle. Nik HDR Efex Pro was used
to make the structure "Pop".
Chas
Judy, Ladybug is sure lucky to have her own fine wine in a lovely bottle. The glass looks frosty & inviting. Very nice script font. The overall graphic is very festive, Judy. Sort of makes me think of New Years, which isn't that far away any more. :)
Thanks for starting this weeks Make Art thread. Sure hope Chas is not under the weather.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Due to internet interruptions, this is the first chance I've had to post anything. Thanks, Judy for helping out. Hope to post some art ASAP.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Chas it was my pleasure to start us off. Look forward to seeing everyones art.
Irv you made that so dreamy. Beautiful.
If you want a little inspiration for photoshopping, see this beautiful portfolio created by an orthopedist who enjoys photoshop. He also sells his art.
http://www.markwainer.com/GalleryMain.a ... y=88KMSY3K
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Betty that is very inspirational to be i must keep practicing.
_DSC0382.jpg
_DSC0382.jpg (69.17 KiB) Viewed 1858 times
Finally got a chance to join in on the fun. The cable folks finally got things straightened out. If I had "bundled" with my phone, it would have been out too. This is probably as close as I'll ever get to anything close to the real Eiffel Tower.(ISO 800)
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Ohh, that's a nice one, Chas. Tried to get a decent shot of this last spring and had difficulties, so really admire your photo and processing!

Mary
14 posts Page 1 of 2