Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
38 posts Page 4 of 4
Terrific photos by all ! I managed to see Irv's before they disappeared.
Courtney, the flames fountain looks like the perfect place gather on a cold winter day! (I'd love it)

Thanks to everyone for their wonderful contributions over the past 2 months.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'll try to do a little catch up with the few shots that I managed during that time.

Red & White

Looks like it has closed until July!

sh-red-white-1212.jpg
sh-red-white-1212.jpg (85.04 KiB) Viewed 1338 times

About 1/4 of a mile from the above fireworks stand, there is a place where spirits might dwell.
However, I wasn't aware of any when I was there.
sh-spirits-1212.jpg
sh-spirits-1212.jpg (74.99 KiB) Viewed 1337 times
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Many tractor seats as bar stools, useful while waiting.

The waiting line gets long at this unique place in Denton County. I've yet to try the menu, but I find the exterior interesting :)

sh-many--0113.jpg
sh-many--0113.jpg (123.98 KiB) Viewed 1337 times

While grabbing a cup of Mac coffee, I noticed this nice lady with her Yorkies. She was kind enough to let me snap a shot of her rambuntcious 6-pounders. She is not really large unless compared to the Yorkies.

sh-lg-&-small-0113-.jpg
sh-lg-&-small-0113-.jpg (52.23 KiB) Viewed 1335 times
Betty
Tractor seat stools! Now, that's a cool idea.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
bjt wrote: I managed to see Irv's before they disappeared.

They disappeared? I'm still seeing them here. Temporary glitch, or can no one else see them any more?
irvcobb wrote:
bjt wrote: I managed to see Irv's before they disappeared.

They disappeared? I'm still seeing them here. Temporary glitch, or can no one else see them any more?

I did see them when first posted, but not now.
Irv, Using Chrome, I can see your post, but there are no images, whether I'm signed in or not. I see all the other images.

Hmm, Could it be an issue with Chrome?
Betty
bjt wrote: Irv, Using Chrome, I can see your post, but there are no images, whether I'm signed in or not. I see all the other images.

Hmm, Could it be an issue with Chrome?

Nope. I can duplicate it here with Chrome and Internet Explorer. Maybe being logged in to prestophoto helps. I wonder if they've changed the way they are handling security.

I suspect this means that all of my pictures have disappeared from PCEC.

Not sure what to do. Are other users here using prestophoto to host their pics? Is there a right and wrong way to link to them and maybe I'm using the wrong way?
bjt wrote: Many tractor seats as bar stools, useful while waiting.

The waiting line gets long at this unique place in Denton County. I've yet to try the menu, but I find the exterior interesting :)

sh-many--0113.jpg

While grabbing a cup of Mac coffee, I noticed this nice lady with her Yorkies. She was kind enough to let me snap a shot of her rambuntcious 6-pounders. She is not really large unless compared to the Yorkies.

sh-lg-&-small-0113-.jpg

I find the exterior very interesting also.
38 posts Page 4 of 4