Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Please place your comments for Crop Challenge #5 on this thread.
Thank you,
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
All the crops that have been posted so far are fabulous!!!! keep up the good work.
suzib wrote: All the crops that have been posted so far are fabulous!!!! keep up the good work.

Hey! That's my job. All the crops that have been posted so far are fabulous!!!! keep up the good work. ... :lol:
Kim: Very quick. Posted it 16 minutes after I posted. Interesting going for the angularary of the statue platform.
Suzi: Your first one is really great. I would have never thought of that. I like the kitchen window view too.
Bill: Glad my picture could conjure up days of your youth. Nice job of placing the statue in the foreground of your old alma mater. It really looks like it belongs there.
Rusty: I didn't do the homework... er rather the dog ate it, but really like hoe yours turned out.
Shari: Nice job of cropping and that's what this exercise is all about. Deffintely like how you replaced the sky.
Gary
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Great crops everyone. Suzi, I love the framing. I keep meaning to make a template like that.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, I got an action at atncentral that does that for me..in both vert. and horiz.
Clara, nice background... excellent job.

Jane, great crop and treatment.
Gary
Thanks Gary and thanks for doing double duty.
A life without cause is a life without effect.
Clara
My Gallery
7 posts Page 1 of 1