Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
7 posts Page 1 of 1
DSC_1210-copy-copy.jpg
DSC_1210-copy-copy.jpg (148.46 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
It's "Make Art Monday!" So let's get busy and make some GREAT art!

Change a blend mode, play with a filter ..... anything goes as "ART"

But most of all,have fun!
Last Monday of 2012....Found this derelict vehicle up in the mountains of northern Nevada just sitting there in the sage about 100 yards from the nearest road. Topaz Adjust 5 used.
Happy New Year everyone.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Photo was taken about the end of March (yep, I'm that far behind). Used foto-sketcher, Topaz, blending, and (I think) 3 textures.

BTW, that is sand, not snow.

Attachments

Played a bit with Topaz 'new sometime' B/W filter. Doing Alpha testing now, hopefully Beta soon and then the final product. Love many things so far, still a few bugs though. Here's my 1st effort.

Attachments

Chas your art looks great in hdr.
Tennie i like both of the photos and the treatments you chose.
Irv love the colors in your photo i also did a quick hop to your web page and spotted a fantastic sunflower in the thumbnails. Love this photo. It almost looks like a giant sunflower.
Here is my first creation for 2013.Happy New Year everyone.

Attachments

ladybug wrote: Irv love the colors in your photo i also did a quick hop to your web page and spotted a fantastic sunflower in the thumbnails. Love this photo. It almost looks like a giant sunflower.

Thanks, Judy. The sunflower in my webpage gallery is probably the one taken last year in August in the middle of the drought. It's one of my favorites from last year - I think it caught the whole drought thing pretty well.

The one here isn't a sunflower - I'm not sure what it is. I shot it in the tropical dome of our zoo the other day.

Irv
7 posts Page 1 of 1