Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
8 posts Page 1 of 1
We're doing something a little different with this month's contest to draw more attention to our new card options!

The Make It Yours Photo Contest gives you a chance to win even MORE cards with the Make It Yours Photo Card Contest! Create a card using a PrestoPhoto template, and Make It Yours using your own photos and adding your own text.

As usual, winners will be determined by community voting!

1st prize - $50 PrestoPhoto gift card
2nd prize - $25 PrestoPhoto gift card
3rd prize - $15 PrestoPhoto gift card

I hope to see some entries from you all - you are all so creative! Good luck!

:cheer2:
Hey, everyone! We haven;t had any entries in the photo card contest yet, so I wanted to encourage you all to enter - you could win up to $50 in prizes!

http://www.prestophoto.com/contests/335

Let me know if you have any questions!
Hi Amy,

I have a question. Can you create a card to just play around with the templates, or do you have to purchase cards to enter the contest?

Courtney
No purchase is necessary, you can just create a card with a template and enter it in the contest. :)
Oh that makes it a lot clearer Amy. I will be in the contest soon.
Amy i tried twice to add my card. The first one i deleted and the 2nd one is still not showing.
Hi, Judy!

Yes, I noticed this and am working with engineering to fix it today. Thank you so much
Amy has informed me the card contest has been canceled for now due to technical difficulties.
8 posts Page 1 of 1