Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
57 posts Page 5 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Angela fascinating carvings.
I've been procrastinating hoping to find better shots. Everyone has been doing so great and I can't seem to find anything I really love. But it's getting late so I'll post what I have.

Bird apartments and condos at Epcot
repeating shapes.jpg
repeating shapes.jpg (191.71 KiB) Viewed 869 times

close up of above
repeating shapes close up.jpg
repeating shapes close up.jpg (116.4 KiB) Viewed 869 times

Ok, I'm not proud....only thing I've seen with a Q.
QQ.jpg
QQ.jpg (93.05 KiB) Viewed 869 times

Just 1 more to go!!!!
Tennie - the bird apartments are great! Very unusual repeating pattern
Man cannot change the direction of the wind but he can adjust the sails
Finally one for slow. Our 6-month old grandson is trying to work out how to crawl. He is making slow progress - albeit mostly backwards but he does keep trying. (When I realised I could use crawling for 'slow' I didn't have any sort of proper camera with me. This was taken on my phone. It is probably only the second or third phone photo I have ever taken!).

slow-2.jpg
slow-2.jpg (114.68 KiB) Viewed 866 times
And the last one. I have hardly taken any photos this month so I have chosen this from those I took around the University campus. Heslington Hall is the former manor house and is now one of the University admin buildings.

Incidentally it is where we had our wedding reception many years ago. I worked at the University and was allowed to use the Senior Common Room for the reception. The intention was to have photos taken in the garden - except it poured with rain and we would have needed wellingtons!

Heslington-Hall.jpg
Heslington-Hall.jpg (119.91 KiB) Viewed 866 times
Glad you did a close-up of the bird houses, Tennie, so we could see what they really look like!
Great shot with the camera phone, Angela.

Slow: The snail shell doesn't actually have a snail in it - don't think it's their time of year yet.
slow.jpg
slow.jpg (162.95 KiB) Viewed 865 times

1 more to go. "Fast" is proving to be a toughie.
Mary
Angela ha ha i laugh because how soon that slow crawl is gonna be a fast little run.
Mary wonderful snail shell capture.
Angela, I agree with Judy....that one will be 'fast' before you know it. But such fun trying to keep up with him.

Perfect snail shell. I hope he's found a better home.

My last 2 for the month and 2 days to spare!!! Not thrilled with 'leading lines' but the best of those I have to chose from.
leading lines.jpg
leading lines.jpg (137.63 KiB) Viewed 858 times

And this one for 'choice'. Only processing I did was to straighten slightly and crop a bit because of that. The lory appeared in the doorway of its house and posed for me.

Attachments

Tennie that Lory definitely posed for you . How cute.
Great shot of the lory, Tennie. Love the surrounding texture.

Mary
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
57 posts Page 5 of 6