Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
51 posts Page 2 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Nice use of "The Peace Bridge", Courtney.

I went out today and found two more for my list. Both within a few miles of home...
End of ....jpg
End of ....jpg (113.55 KiB) Viewed 632 times

Letter G.jpg
Letter G.jpg (110.76 KiB) Viewed 632 times

Three to go :D

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Interesting photos so far this month.

I'm on the new pc, but getting all the files transferred is taking me longer than I thought. Hope to join in with monthly photos and weekly art a bit later this month---next month for sure.
Tennie,

Are you transferring photo and data files, or programs to your new pc? I was thinking, instead of transferring photo and data files, why not leave them where they are and network that storage to your new pc?

Courtney
Courtney, I'm doing both programs and files (inc. thousands of unprocessed photos). I have complete file backups, and right now I'm not networked to the older laptop. I was told that the hard drive is going bad so want to put as little strain as possible on it until I'm sure I have everything---(I have many added things in my pse on the old one and hope I can go in and copy that whole file and paste it into the new one, moving the files from the new one to a safe place in case it doesn't work).

At least I'm feeling better than I have in the last couple of years....finally found I have an intestinal yeast infection and finally found a doctor who was willing to figure it out and knew how to treat it. Now I'm going to make an appointment to get my titanium knee redone. It's been going bad--giving out a bit, pinching a nerve and making surrounding muscles sore.

Sorry...likely TMI.
purple-yellow-2.jpg
purple-yellow-2.jpg (113.64 KiB) Viewed 614 times

Purple and yellow. thought this might be difficult but I spotted these flowers whilst on holiday.
Man cannot change the direction of the wind but he can adjust the sails
We've had a lot of good catches this month. And we still have a half-month to go.
I finished my list this weekend.

DW pointed me to this one:
Up or Down.jpg
Up or Down.jpg (121.29 KiB) Viewed 609 times

I found this one on my own:
Passage of Time.jpg
Passage of Time.jpg (120.59 KiB) Viewed 609 times

And DW also suggested this ... my idea to jazz it up with a 3-frame multiple exposure:
Abstract.jpg
Abstract.jpg (117.06 KiB) Viewed 609 times

Rusty

Tennie, I hope your doctors get you feeling 100% again. If you've got an unreliable hard drive, then yes, get those files off and saved somewhere else!

Angela, that's a beautiful flower picture.

Rusty, great G photo and abstract creation.

Here is one for up and down. This was a fun little undulating track for the kids at a bike festival we went to a couple weeks ago.

Courtney

Attachments

Great abstract, Rusty

We were on the end of the camel train so this was our view

End-of.jpg
End-of.jpg (110.85 KiB) Viewed 608 times

And this is the proof - the photo the camellero took of us aboard the camel

camel-ride.jpg
camel-ride.jpg (111.37 KiB) Viewed 608 times
Man cannot change the direction of the wind but he can adjust the sails
Cool camels, Angela.

Were you in North Africa?

Over here we think of those places as so exotic. I guess it's just a hop skip and a jump for UK residents on holiday.

Rusty

Angela, what a pretty flower pic. The camel train image is so interesting - very neat!

Rusty, congratulations on getting 8 in so soon! That abstract image is really creative!

Courtney, I like your treatment of the undulating track image (never heard of that before).

Mary
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
51 posts Page 2 of 6