Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
58 posts Page 4 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Insect: Caught this insect (wasp? hornet?) hanging around our fennel blossoms. Kind of looks like he could be a creature from outer space!
insect.jpg
insect.jpg (176.3 KiB) Viewed 679 times
Mary
What a nice burst of creativity, Mary. Very nice catches.

Here's another from me (a 6-frame panorama shot in my front yard):
Shadows.jpg
Shadows.jpg (129.06 KiB) Viewed 661 times

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Tennie, your bird in flight is beautiful. Great light coming through the wings. I also have been wondering where I'm going to find glitz.

Betty, I like your Kingbird, it's a good profile pose.

Judy - Denoise might be a great product. But haven't you been dealing with an unreliable camera? It would be so much easier to save up for a better camera that doesn't introduce noise than to always have to remove it later.

Mary, good find for transportation!

Rusty, fantastic shadow panorama!

I think I see a trend, and a new subject for a future month - photos taken out the car (or bus or train) window!

Courtney
Courtney i am not sure if it is the camera or me. I will really have to explore the camera a little more. It is a point and shoot but i have seen good results from point and shoots just not from me.
happysnappy wrote: Insect: Caught this insect (wasp? hornet?) hanging around our fennel blossoms. Kind of looks like he could be a creature from outer space!
insect.jpg
Mary

Wow! Great shot, and I see what you mean about the alien creature.
Rusty, lovely shot!

Courtney and Tennie, thanks for the comments. Tennie, thanks for spelling pedal correctly! I was a teacher, too, but only taught kindergarten the last few years (My excuse for misspellings). :)

Mary
Some outstanding pictures this month.

I am lacking in inspiration and haven't had my camera out for a while. I did stir myself to take some photos of the butterflies on the 'butterfly' bush.

butterfly-small.jpg
butterfly-small.jpg (160.42 KiB) Viewed 647 times
Man cannot change the direction of the wind but he can adjust the sails
What a beautiful butterfly. Bird and butterfly the two little guys i really want to take a photo of.
yippie i have one! I got off my butt and went to the park. I was so surprised when i looked at my photos and saw this ladybug.
b.jpg
b.jpg (36.19 KiB) Viewed 637 times
Great!!! A ladybug for ladybug!!! And a great photo also, well done.

Nice looking butterfly, Angela. Butterflys and bugs, what more could we want!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
58 posts Page 4 of 6