Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
37 posts Page 4 of 4
Here is my last one for the month unless I spot something tomorrow I deem worthy of being a September "choice".

This is not just popcorn, it's super duper, extra special, GOURMET popcorn!
P is for Popcorn.jpg
P is for Popcorn.jpg (127.14 KiB) Viewed 1156 times

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Well, OK, it wasn't my last one. Here's my second "first of fall": First Color in my Yard.
As you can see in the background, the trees around here haven't even started to think about fall colors. But, I have a number of High Bush Cranberries around the edge of the yard and they are always the first to start showing color.
First of Fall-2.jpg
First of Fall-2.jpg (119.63 KiB) Viewed 1154 times

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty you sure made me hungry for popcorn. I love the smell and i am a sucker for popcorn.
Courtney and Judy, thanks for your comments. It's raining like crazy here, and it's expected to continue tomorrow, so we'll move the whole apple pressing operation into the garage. Ha - wish I could email you some, too, Courtney! :)

Rusty, first it's gourmet enchiladas, then gourmet popcorn. What gourmet item can we expect next?? :D The High Bush Cranberries with the green background look like an attractive abstract to me.

Mary
Tennie i look forward to seeing your always interesting photos for October i have missed your wonderful works.
I can vouch for that gourmet popcorn. :thumbsup:

Rusty, I like the bright colors in your photo. Very vibrant and pretty and nice lighting.

Here are my last 2 photos for the month. My photo for "brown" is rather lame, especially considering the subject was my suggestion. But it will have to do: brown sugar
brown sugar s.jpg
brown sugar s.jpg (81.48 KiB) Viewed 1139 times

My photo of choice is the base of a sci-fi rocket ship that was in town for the Beakerhead festival. That's the festival where my lightning bolts and the robot band photos were taken. There were some banners hanging up on the scaffolding, the colors of which are reflected in the metal of the rocket. I really liked those reflections, and the perspective - I was about 15 feet up on the stairs/scaffolding that go to a door higher up on the rocket.
rocketship s.jpg
rocketship s.jpg (115.88 KiB) Viewed 1139 times

Courtney
Yum on the brown sugar i know you made something oooeee goooey good with that. The Beakerhead festival really looks like it was fascinating.
37 posts Page 4 of 4