Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
37 posts Page 3 of 4
Mary great spider photo. Halloween is coming up that will come in handy. I am not ready for all the brown colors to come in this year the summer is just going entirely to quick for me.
Mary, beautiful apples, uuu-gly spider! I'd shake the tree to get those apples - they look perfect.

On the first day of fall Chris and I went for a bike ride. We've been enjoying a mild September, really nice weather. Today the temperature is much colder though; fall is really here.

Courtney

Attachments

Courtney i so admire how active you all are. Me umm not so active. And i love seeing all your adventures.
Hi Judy. I am not as active as I should be! My gym membership has been going unused, sadly. It's hard to fit in workouts. But I like my outdoor adventures the best.

Here is my photo for 'P' - peloton. That is the word for the main group of racers in a bike road race. We went to downtown Calgary a couple weeks ago to see the finish of the Tour of Alberta, a multi-day professional bike race. It was really neat, and they are amazingly fast when you see them in person.

Courtney

Attachments

Thanks, Judy and Courtney. We hope to use a ladder or shake the apple tree this weekend to get plenty of apples for apple cider!

Courtney, I love your photos of Chris on his bike amid beautiful scenery! Also like the great motion you got with the bikers.

Mary
You're all doing so well with this month's photos! I'm enjoying them all.

Was able to get out briefly a couple of times but don't have much in the way of new photos. Hoping to join in again next month. :wave:
Look forward to seeing you back, Tennie.

Choice: This is "Ghost Spider". :) Don't quite know why he came out white like this, but he did! This makes 7 for the month.
choice.jpg
choice.jpg (186.76 KiB) Viewed 773 times
Mary
Mary

Yikes! Is ghost spider frozen? I like how you got the web to show up so well - good lighting. Thanks for the comments on my photos.

I love apple cider. Too bad you can't send some to me over the internet. :bigwink:

Courtney
Great spider and web perfect for Halloween.
Wow, I can't believe it's the end of the month already! :o My photos are still in the camera :oops:

Fantastic photos & contributions by all this month - as always.

Tennie, glad to hear you are doing well. :toast: Looking forward to your fun photos in October
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
37 posts Page 3 of 4