Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
53 posts Page 3 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Tennie i really like that not so scarey Halloween party.
Rusty i love the fish photo.
Tennie, I like the interesting angle of your red and orange shot.
Rusty, great shot of the fish! That's pretty amazing that you did that while the fish was moving.

Mary
Surreal again: These huge mushrooms were growing out the side of a very large log. The biggest mushroom was the size of my outstretched hand!
surreal.jpg
surreal.jpg (199.06 KiB) Viewed 568 times
Mary
Mary, those are beautiful large shrooms! Great photo and color!
Those are fine shrooms. You know how you read something fast and sometimes get fooled by the shape of a word? For a minute I thought you were telling us that the mushrooms were growing out of the side of a very large dog. :rotfl:

Driving home tonight I was struck by the thought that somebody had already started on Christmas decorations. I couldn't believe it. When I got closer I could see that the red starburst was accompanied by a pumpkin. I just had to come back with my camera.
Red & Orange.jpg
Red & Orange.jpg (88.38 KiB) Viewed 563 times

Rusty

PS. Mary, that was a pretty lazy fish ... hardly moving.
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Mary what an excellent shot of the mushrooms. They are a fascinating subject.
Rusty the pumpkin in lights gave me a smile. It is great to see people enjoying themselves and having some fun with the season.
Thanks for the nice shroom comments, Tennie, Rusty and Judy.

Glassware: It's fun to set a wine glass on the deck railing and see what's reflected.
glassware.jpg
glassware.jpg (192.76 KiB) Viewed 549 times
Mary
Mary that is so cool!
Anything with "ll": This is a double whammy: yellow Chanterelle. Went to the Okanogan Barter Faire recently and found these for sale. It's been a wet early fall up here in NE WA, so mushrooms are everywhere. Bought some of these and cooked them with butter and garlic powder - yum!
something with ll.jpg
something with ll.jpg (212.27 KiB) Viewed 544 times
Mary
I'll be doing the thread for November, so please send a pm if you have any ideas. Thanks.

Mary
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
53 posts Page 3 of 6