Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
53 posts Page 6 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Thank you, Mary and Judy.

Alas, no punkin carving here ... those are foamy plastic wired with lights inside. I drag them out of the basement annually to decorate the patio for trick or treaters. The one hanging in the tree is motion activated ... the light flashes and a voice says "Happy Halloween". I had to turn that feature off 'cause it frightened some of the smaller children.

My section of town was developed over fifty years ago. The lots are big .. 1/2 to 3/4 of an acre. So, there are only four of five houses per block; that's a long way to walk for a handful of candy. I guess most of the children go to newer subdivisions where the houses are closer together.

Too bad "anything turkey" was last month's subject. Mary would be all set if it were a November subject. Maybe your critters will come back this month.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Unfortunately, Rusty, we won't be back in NE WA for awhile so may have to take some photos of deceased turkeys at the supermarket!

Mary
happysnappy wrote: ... may have to take some photos of deceased turkeys at the supermarket!

Mary

:rotfl: I hope not! I like your live turkey photo, it's very nice.

Betty, great mantis + spider capture!

Rusty - double Os and Ls in the shot, and I like the brick building to boot. :thumbsup:

Courtney
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
53 posts Page 6 of 6