Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
28 posts Page 1 of 3
Well, here we are in November. Here's hoping we all have some sunny or "cloudy bright" weather conditions for shooting.

1. rough
2. anything to do with a turkey
3. any subject with "v"
4. occupation
5. ugly truck
6. your favorite color
7. your choice
8. subject from a previous list

Have lots of fun!

Mary
Thank you for starting the November thread with a list of super subjects. There are plenty of 'ugly' trucks around here to choose from.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
It is my goal to get some or all of these photos this month. It may be later in the month but i love the subjects. Great list.
Betty and Judy, thanks for the nice comments. Oh, Judy, that would be great if you could post some photos this month! It would be great to see other people's photos also.......

Rough: A huge windstorm came through yesterday and the water was very rough on Lake Washington.
rough.jpg
rough.jpg (200.72 KiB) Viewed 1160 times

Mary
Mary the water is scary rough. Terrific shot. Pretty sure you won't be seeing anything like that in the desert.

Judy, sure hope you find the time to enjoy some photo ops this month.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Since the big June flood, things along the river are in rough shape and clean-up will continue for a long time.

Courtney

Attachments

Two different takes on 'rough'; both excellent.

There's a patch of swampy wetland not far from my house. It's thick with both turkeys and Bambi. I may see a turkey passing thru my yard two or three times a year. I can't hold out hope that one will come around before the end of the month so I thought of what's planned for dinner tomorrow night:
Anything Turkey.jpg
Anything Turkey.jpg (194.18 KiB) Viewed 1139 times

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Mary, Rusty beat you to the deceased turkey shot! :biggrin: Come on, Rusty - go sit in the swamp! Build yourself a blind.

Courtney
Rusty thanks a lot now i will have to go buy some turkey , you made me hungry!
Courtney, what a beautiful landscape!
Rusty, since you beat me to the supermarket, I had to come up with another part of the turkey. :)

Anything to do with a turkey: Those turkeys leave feathers all over, so here are a few.
turkey feathers1.jpg
turkey feathers1.jpg (195.72 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
Mary
28 posts Page 1 of 3