Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
7 posts Page 1 of 1
_DSC1325-copy.jpg
_DSC1325-copy.jpg (85.15 KiB) Viewed 6609 times
It's "Make Art Monday!" So let's get busy and make some GREAT art!

Change a blend mode, play with a filter ..... anything goes as "ART"

But most of all,have fun.
First rose blossom of the season. I had to use manual focus because the rose was down inside the plant.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Beautiful rose, Chas! So unusual in its coloring.

My art is more subtle (for me) this week. Used Topaz Restyle to brighten a bit and one of my presets in Simplify to add a touch of art.

This is a "vine lady" who stalks the woods and poses to the delight of guests in Animal Kingdom, Disney World Florida.

I heard it through the grapevine
You have done the "vine lady" before ... several years ago. I think she is just really neat and happy to see that she is apparently an ongoing attraction there. Thanks for sharing her with us again.

That rose is wonderful. We still have some snow on the ground here. Roses are quite away off. I was surprised to see on the news tonight an expected 7 to 11 inches about 100 miles north of Milwaukee.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty wrote: You have done the "vine lady" before ... several years ago. I think she is just really neat and happy to see that she is apparently an ongoing attraction there. Thanks for sharing her with us again.

Yes, I did do one before. Good memory, Rusty! This is a different 'lady' though and I always enjoy spotting one.

That rose is wonderful. We still have some snow on the ground here. Roses are quite away off. I was surprised to see on the news tonight an expected 7 to 11 inches about 100 miles north of Milwaukee.

Ah, sounds like that snow may be in the vicinity of my daughter. Last year she complained about not enough snow for snowmobiling...hope she's had enough this year.

Here it rained yesterday for over 12 hours without let up. Occasionally light, but mostly hard downpours. I hurt all day (arthritis) and was so happy to get out today.

Rusty
Beautiful, unusual rose, Chas.
Stunning image of the vine lady, Tennie.

Played around with "Anita's Sketch Techinique" - from 7 years ago!
2014  046.jpg
2014 046.jpg (202.45 KiB) Viewed 6594 times

Mary
I'm very fond of "Anita's Sketch"; it worked well for that image.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Yes, Anita's sketch technique worked great on your image, Mary!

Tennie, vine lady is a real person, right? She looks like a super life-like statue, but if she is moving around, she must be real. Good photo of a unique subject.

Courtney
7 posts Page 1 of 1