Learn about video editing and enhancement with Adobe Premiere Elements.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
I asked this question for the newsletter and it didn't get answered. So will ask again here. A few years ago I had a computer meltdown and lot all my pictures for that year. But I had made a slideshow out of all of them. Is there anyway I can get those pictures off the slideshow and will they be any good resolution wise.
Suzi,

Can you privide some details on the slide show format that you have?

If you can still edit them you should be able to do a copy paste from the slide show program.

Worst case scenarion would be to run the slide show, at each slide do a Print Screen, then in Elements do a File, New, Image from clipboard. Resolution will be 72 dpi. On my wide screen it comes out at 23x14 inches @ 72 dpi, so a 4x6 at 240 dpi.

Lots of work, but you could write a CS3 action and cut some corners.
John
It looks like I am going to have to run the slideshow and do what you suggested. On every other slideshow I made and I do one every year. I archived the pictures also, this one I didn't. One question, is there anyway while doing this to slow the speed of the slideshow down. It goes to fast to do a capture on all photos. I am using memories on tv to make my slideshows.
Suzi,

The ability to slow them down depends on the slide show itself. :(

I use Pro Show Gold, and I can freeze the show by pressing the space bar. Unfortunately, ay least based on my experience, most don't pause, but it depends on the features of the software you used to create the original slide show.
John
Thanks, John. I will play around and see what I can do with it.
5 posts Page 1 of 1